raise funds for your purpose-driven project
Impact Hub Houston
Your cause can’t wait. You need to act quickly to get your project or venture up and running to help your community.
Let us help you: Impact Hub Houston Fiscal Sponsorship allows you to apply for grants and accept donations without having to launch your own 501c3 nonprofit. If your project creates positive impact and aligns with any of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, we can help.
PROJECTS WE’VE SPONSORED
What You Gain
We want to help you bring your vision to life as quickly as possible so you can create the impact your community needs. Impact Hub Houston Fiscal Sponsorship is a great way to get support for your project or social venture without letting the paperwork overwhelm your good work. Your benefits include:
When Should I Consider Fiscal Sponsorship?
Are you an individual or group wanting to start a project or program without launching a whole new organization, or before making a long-term investment in starting a 501c3? Have you already applied for your 501c3 status but want to start raising funds for your cause now? Are you planning a collaboration but want a neutral fund manager? Then fiscal sponsorship might be the perfect fit for your charitable objectives.
Impact Hub Houston follows the National Network of Fiscal Sponsors best practice guidelines.
Reach More People
Social Media Reach
Likes and Followers
Partners and Supporters
- Purpose aligns with our vision, mission, and values
- Funds will be used solely for the project’s stated purpose
- Applicant has experience with and/or connection to the community being served
- Applicant has done market analysis to identify any others already doing similar work
- Applicant has a designed a plan and budget for the project
- Located in the Greater Houston area, even though its impact may expand farther
- Designed primarily to benefit an individual or business (non-charitable)
- Raises funds through charitable gambling
- Requires exceptional governmental oversight and licensing
- Involves complex financial transactions
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 AID
If you are launching a project to help an impacted or disadvantaged community address challenges created by the recent coronavirus pandemic, tell us in your “Intended Impact” statement below and we will cut all fiscal sponsorship fees in half!
- Application Fee: There is NO fee to apply for sponsorship!
- Start Fee: Upon acceptance, there is a $300 one-time setup fee to offset costs of the set-up and onboarding process.
- Sponsorship Fee: Our administrative fee is 8% of charitable funds received for the project. This fee covers management of accounts receivable (receiving and processing donations, including sending donor tax-receipts); a monthly fund balance report; grants management; and support from experienced staff including guidance as you set your project success strategy and goals, and access to free and discounted trainings.
Let’s Get Started!
Once you’ve reviewed the eligibility criteria and fee structure above, fill out the form below and we’ll email you with next steps.