Whether you’re flying solo, a tiny team, or a growing startup, you don’t have to take on the world alone. Join us at any of the following events and meet an inspired community of people who are passionate about working together to build a better Houston for all!
UPCOMING IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
- This event has passed.
Communication in the Black Lives Matter Era: a Virtual Panel
June 18 @ 12:00 - 13:15 CDT
As the movement for racial justice dominates the new and social media, communication experts are leading on important decisions that will have a long-lasting impact on brands and society. Our panelists will discuss topics like how to be a better ally, how changes today affect the next generation of communicators and how to encourage brands to take a genuine stance.
- Audrey Ponzio Rodriguez – CEO & Impact Strategist at APC Collective
- Leah Frazier – 2X Emmy Award Winner, Named Top 50 in DFW Innovation, Journalist, Publicist, Mode, Best Selling Author and TEDx Speaker
- Suzanne Parsonage Miller – President and Founder SPM Communications
- Jennifer Little – Lecturer at The University of Texas at Arlington, WYD Agency Partner
- Sherri Landry – Chief Marketing Officer at CEC Entertainment
- Emil Hill – Executive VP at Powell Tate Weber Shandwick
Join us and our lineup of panelists in celebration of Juneteenth on June 18 from noon – 1:15 p.m. for an important discussion you won’t want to miss.