Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Economic Aid Office Hours
June 16 @ 14:00 - 15:00 CDT
Please join the Minnesota District Office for a COVID-19 Economic Aid Overview and Office Hours.
We will review:
- PPP and PPP forgiveness – This forgivable loan helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) – This loan provides economic relief to small businesses and non-profit organizations currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Will also review the EIDL reconsideration process.
- SBA Debt Relief – SBA provides a financial reprieve to existing borrowers during the pandemic.
- Targeted EIDL Advance- The Targeted EIDL Advance provides businesses in low-income communities with additional funds to ensure small business continuity, adaptation, and resiliency.
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) – The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program provides emergency assistance for eligible venues.