Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Financial Management (SBA Money Smart Series)
February 16, 2022 @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST
Financial Management – Understand this critical practice
After completing this class, the participants will be able to:
- Identify financial management practices and tools that are commonly available to a small business
- Explain how these financial management practices and tools work
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business
- Explain financial management basics for a small business
- Explain the basics of start-up financing
- Explain the basics of financing for a growing business
- Explain the basics of financing working capital
- Explain the basics of financing fixed assets
Money Smart introduces core skills for successful small business management, and participants can chose a topic of their choice or to attend the entire series.