Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
- This event has passed.
Founder’s Day Out (Part 3): Network with Houston Entrepreneurs
September 30 @ 12:00 - 21:00 CDT
Join us For Lunch, Open coworking, and an extended Happy Hour at Bravery Chef Hall – IRL – in The Secret Garden, 409 Travis Street in downtown Houston
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants direct feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an early-stage startup and wants expert feedback
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or a tech company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Local thought-leaders, mentors, early-stage investors, and ecosystem supporters
Attendees are encouraged to casually pitch their companies and ideas to others in the crowd. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs, and pre-submit your pitch at . Once you’ve nailed this, go ahead and time yourself to prepare a 1 minute “elevator” pitch – this HubSpot blog may help (https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/elevator-pitch-examples). It’s important to be clear and quick!
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don’t want to pitch, you are invited to register, mix & mingle, hear startup ideas, meet mentors and local experienced founders, and enjoy spending time with other entrepreneurs.
This is a LIVE event – There will be no online component to this event.
What is the Agenda?
- Lunch (12-2pm)
- Open Coworking (2-6pm)
- Mix & Pitch Happy Hour (6:30-9pm)
- Networking, Socializing and Drinks