Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Impact Hub Basel
274a Münchensteinerstrasse, 4053 Basel
- This event has passed.
FREE Virtual NCCER, OSHA, and TWIC Training
September 9, 2020 @ 09:00 - September 25, 2020 @ 12:00 CDT
NCCER Virtual Instructor-Led Training.
In order to register please follow the instructions below
Step 1: Complete Online Intake Form (in either Google Chrome or Firefox Browser) At: https://tinyurl.com/y9ehtu4p
Step 2: Email a copy of your resume to Rommell Williams at [email protected]
The training starts Wednesday, September 9, 2020
The training is Monday thru Friday / 8:00am – 1:00pm for 3 weeks.
Here are minimum requirements needed to successfully participate and complete the training:
• Must be available Monday through Friday 8:00am – 1:00pm for 3 weeks (required)
• Must be able to sit in front of a computer/tablet during training hours (5-6 hours daily for 3 weeks) (Must be on camera during class hours)
• Must have computer/tablet with camera and audio for student/instructor engagement and testing.
• High-speed internet connection with bandwidth for video conference capability.
• Ability to participate without background interference or interruptions.