It’s time to grow your team, but who to hire first? Join our educational webinar to understand the difference between corporate and startup hiring and decide which is the best strategy to find talent for your company. Our special guest speakers, Abby Goldstein and Adam Gellert, have entrepreneurship experience themselves and are well-versed in tech recruitment. They will shine a light on defining startup roles and prioritizing processes that enable founders to build a highly productive business.
What You’ll Learn:
- In what order should you hire for your startup
- Where to look for the right talent
- How to attract people who culturally fit your company
- Legal employment framework and compliance
- Abby Goldstein – Senior Lead Recruiter at Linkus Group: Abby loves building relationships and discovering what motivates people to succeed. She is a consultant at HiredHippo, a curated hiring marketplace where companies get instant access to high-potential vetted candidates aligned to their hiring needs. Abby has a passion for the tech ecosystem.
Adam Gellert – Founder & Recruitment Advisor at Linkus Group: Adam is known for his highly personalized and dedicated approach to partnering with his clients. He is an entrepreneur at heart who takes the pain out of recruiting so others can focus on what they do best. He ´founded HiredHippo, a curated hiring marketplace where companies get instant access to high-potential vetted candidates aligned to their hiring needs.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over [total_founders] entrepreneurs raise over [total_funding] in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across [total_countries] countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.