Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
How to Create a Compelling Business Plan and Business Model Canvas
October 29 @ 10:00 - 11:00 CDT
Join us for a session that will cover the foundational process that helps you create an essential strategy that will help to determine the amount of capital you need to get started or grow your business. This session will help you understand when to use the business model canvas, and when to use the business plan, and which plan can be used at various stages of your business. This session is designed to empower you with the tools and resources to help you create a compelling business plan and business model canvas for your business.
DeLisa will share:
- How to create a marketing plan.
- How to create financial projections.
- How to devote the time to create the business plan or the business model canvas.
- How to find someone to provide feedback on either the plan or canvas.
- How to determine which to present to investors
- How often should the plan or canvas be updated
You’ll walk away with:
- How to use the 9 building blocks to create a living business model canvas.
- Understanding the types of business plans and how to choose the right one for various stages of business.
- How to use the business model canvas and business plan together to create a compelling strategy for your business.
OUR SPECIAL GUEST
Global Business Coach-Consultant who is a dynamic change agent in management consulting, human resources management, leadership development, diversity inclusion program management, project management, and corporate training.
As a full service Coach and Consultant, she is considered a strategic change agent with the business acumen to Educate, Inspire, and Empower corporations to scale their business to the next level.
The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center is a 501c(3) public charity whose mission it is to make entrepreneurship accessible to all. We deliver world-class resources and mentoring to enable every entrepreneur across the globe to realize their maximum potential. Please join us and make your gift to ensure these transformative programs may continue to reach the underserved.