Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Lunchroom | Food Webinars | #3 Short & fair value chains
August 27 @ 12:30 - 13:00 CDT
- Startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about a short & fair value chain in the food industry
- The latest trends in a short & fair value chain
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
Short & fair value chains
The value chain is defined as the set of activities performed to design, produce, market, deliver, and support products. The sustainable food system starts with fair and ethical chains, emphasising quality, safety, diversity, responsibility, and traceability. What are the opportunities for short & fair value chains this year in the market? What do we need to change to be a part of the Sustainable Food Ecosystem? Join us for a discussion over lunch during our webinar and get the answer to these and more chains-related questions. At the end of your lunch break, you will be acquainted with the possibilities for your food startup to accelerate the transition.
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends in short & fair value chains
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators