Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Planning for a Healthy Business (SBA Money Smart Series)
January 19, 2022 @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST
Planning for a Healthy Business – start-up: from plan to reality
After completing this class, the participants will be able to:
• Explain how an evolving planning process can help them make key decisions as business owners.
• Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
• Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders.
• Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support their business
• Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business.
Join the SBA Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota District Offices for the Money Smart Business Management Series.
Money Smart introduces core skills for successful small business management, and participants can chose a topic of their choice or to attend the entire series.
The 13-Part Money Smart Series includes the following sessions:
1.) Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You?
2.) Planning for a Healthy Business
3.) Banking Services
4.) Organizational Types
5.) Time Management
6.) Financial Management
8.) Strong Business Credit
9.) Risk Management
11.) Tax Planning and Reporting – understanding taxes and your business
12.) Selling Your Business and Succession Planning business
13.) Managing Cash Flow