Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Product Market Fit with Pavan Katepalli
June 23 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CDT
Pavan Katepalli, was an early stage C-level executive at Trilogy Education Services in late 2015. He attained Product Market Fit(PMF) fairly quickly and was acquired for $750M in mid 2019. After the exit, he was asked to give a talk about PMF. That’s when he realized that he had no framework for attaining it. That’s when he embarked upon studying PMF. He spent hundreds of hours reading, taking notes, and discussing PMF with founders.
In this session, Pavan will cover the culmination of his journey. He’ll share:
- How to use customer interviews to gain context and hidden insight around the problem you’re solving
- How to choose the right customer to build your product around
- How to prioritize your product roadmap around customer interviews and actions
- How to choose the right actions to measure stickiness in your product
You will walk away with 3 Key Takeaways:
- ABC. always be talking to customers. If you can’t get anyone to talk to you, then build.
- Listen to your repeat users, Not the ones that don’t use your product
- Retention curves must flatten
OUR SPECIAL GUEST
Pavan was an early stage C-level executive at Trilogy Education Services. Trilogy achieved Product Market Fit quickly and was acquired for $750M in mid 2019.
He currently spends his time:
- Working on his new Company, https://hoptok.com
- Writing about startups at https://pavan.vc
- Angel investing(he writes 2 to 4 checks a year)
- Hanging out with his cat, rabbit and wife
The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center is a 501c(3) public charity whose mission it is to make entrepreneurship accessible to all. We deliver world-class resources and mentoring to enable every entrepreneur across the globe to realize their maximum potential. Please join us and make your gift to ensure these transformative programs may continue to reach the underserved.