Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Resource Hour: Christmas in July-Developing Your Holiday Sales Plan
July 28 @ 15:00 - 16:00 CDT
Have sales goals for Holiday season 2022? Thinking it’s too early? Of course not! Join Dr. Shay as she walks you through how to properly plan your holiday sales and events. Reviewing your industry and past years sales is important and can give you a great idea of what worked and what needs to be done! Register below to join this impactful revenue-driven session!
This training is best suited for existing business owners in San Antonio and the rest of our WBC service area (see map below). Please register in Eventbrite order to receive a link to complete your registration and obtain the details for joining the session on Zoom.
About the SA WBC
The Liftfund Women’s Business Center is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, especially women and minorities.
The LiftFund San Antonio Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two days in advance. Contact SA WBC Customer Service at 888.215.2373 ext. 3000 or [email protected]
Are you new to the Women’s Business Center? CLICK HERE to sign up for our counseling services which include:
- Business Start Up: assist with concept ideas, financial forecasts, market research, and general start-up assistance for new business venture
- Business Plan Development: assist with writing and formalizing the business plan and financial projections
- Business Growth: assist with exploring funding options and preparing for loan applications; brainstorming ideas and creating action plans with SMART goals
- Marketing Plans: Assist with writing and formalizing a responsive marketing plan that meets your needs; assist with development of business social media pages and website
- Management Assistance: Assist with financial management, human resource management, organization and operations
- Certification and Contracting: Assistance with application process and accessing information on government contracting