Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there's a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
Startup Legal AMA: Get Feedback from Top Energy Lawyers
March 3 @ 11:00 - 12:30 CST
- The best structure and steps to incorporate your business
- Which legal agreements you need to understand as a Founder
- How to handle Co-Founder, employees, and contractor agreements
- Ifedy Eze – Managing Director @ Founder Institute Lagos: A Trained lawyer and experienced Business Strategist with a demonstrated history of working in the management consulting industry. Certified in Intellectual Property Management from Harvard Law School. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Partnerships, and Team Building. Strong business development professional with a certification in Strategic Management from Institute of Strategic Management Nigeria and an Executive Management certification from the Lagos Business School of the Pan-Atlantic University.
- Bayo Omole – Partner @ Matrix – Solicitors LLP: Bayo is Managing Partner at Matrix-Solicitors LLP, a thriving legal practice with offices in Lagos and Abuja. Over 18 years of legal career, advising multinationals, national corporate entities, and individuals across several business sectors.
- Nafisa Ali – Associate @ Matrix Solicitors LLP: Results-oriented corporate law professional with diverse experience, having advised across varied and major players in the Non-profit, Health, Banking & Finance Sectors. Adept at developing and implementing bespoke industry specific solutions.
Find more Startup Events, learn about Finding a Co-Founder, or visit our Insight Blog for more startup tips.
The Founder Institute is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 6,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 95 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.