Whether you’re flying solo or growing your startup, there’s a community of changemakers eager to connect and support you along your journey. Join us at these events — many virtual so you can attend from anywhere in the world — and start engaging with our global impact + innovation ecosystem!
IMPACT HUB NETWORK EVENTS
- This event has passed.
Techstars Sustainability Summit
April 15 @ 10:00 - 15:00 CDT
The transition to a sustainable future is the challenge and the opportunity of a lifetime. Success requires solving different problems across industries, sectors, and regions that no one can do alone. The Techstars Sustainability Summit is an opportunity for our network and the wider climate and sustainability ecosystem to come together, share learnings, and kickstart the collaboration needed to scale solutions. Meet founders focused on sustainable technology and hear from leaders about realizing opportunities to rebuild cleaner, more resilient industries and infrastructure.
Global Time Zone Friendly
We are hosting the Summit—including keynotes, panels and networking—at two different times to accommodate global time zones. Please indicate which time you plan on attending in the registration form.
- Time Zone 1: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EDT
- Time Zone 2: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EDT
- Maëlle Gavet, CEO of Techstars, will kick off the day, highlighting the critical need for entrepreneurs to drive innovation for sustainability.
- Cody Simms, Techstars SVP of Climate and Sustainability, will speak to Techstars’ journey to support more sustainability entrepreneurs, and how the global, multisector network is working to accelerate learnings for solutions.
- Nicole Systrom of The Sutro Energy Group, Activate and Prime Coalition, will speak with Cody Simms about what we can learn from successful innovation in climate and sustainability, what makes scaling technology in the space unique, and how effective collaboration underpins it all.
- Ron Gonen, CEO of Closed Loop Partners will sit down with Lesa Mitchell, General Manager at Techstars, to discuss global collaboration and explore the interplay of innovation, policy, and how regional differences offer strength and expertise ready to be tapped and accelerated.