INSPIRE. CONNECT. EMPOWER!
Whether you’re an individual, a tiny team or a growing startup, you don’t have to take on the world alone. Join us at any of the following events and meet an inspired community of people who are passionate about working together to build a better Houston for all!
UPCOMING IMPACT HUB HOUSTON EVENTS
UPCOMING HOUSTON COMMUNITY EVENTS
- This event has passed.
Station Startup Gigs
February 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm CST
Technology talent is at the core of all thriving innovation ecosystems. For the first Station Startup Gigs of 2019, Station Houston is bringing engineering, product, sales, marketing, and design professionals together with Houston’s community of growing startups.
Station Houston has partnered with professional organizations from across the city to reach untapped talent and industry experts interested in joining a startup and/or tech team.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Work for a Startup:
1. Professional Growth – As the company grows quickly, so do opportunities for career advancement.
2. Passion – The startup hustle is contagious; work with a team of excited, driven people.
3. Job Variety – When new challenges rise, so must you! You’re always growing and learning new skills.
4. Company Culture – Small teams mean teamwork, collaboration and good communication.
5. Be Influential – Less hierarchy means more opportunities for your opinion to matter. Your work and ideas directly impacts the success of the business.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- P97 Networks
- Mission Secure Inc.
- SnapStream Media Inc.
- Jenkinson Enterprises, LLC
- The Food Shop, LLC
- HTX Labs
- Abyss Solutions
- Galen Data
- Unvired Inc.
- Sensorfield LLC
Looking to hire?
Whether you’ve worked at startups before or you’re just looking to explore opportunities, Station’s HOUtech Career Fair will expose you to a diverse group of 30+ founders, startups, and technology companies that are actively growing their teams and seeking talented professionals, like you.
There is no cost associated with having a table at this event for current Station Startup Members. If you are a Startup Member and interested in having a table, please contact Station’s Startup Partner, Hira, on Slack.
If you are not a Startup Member, but interested in purchasing a table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.