Bioplastics: what and when? | an introduction for start-ups and SMEs
Register via [email protected]
– Introduction to bioplastics
– Which bioplastics are there
– How do bioplastics fit in the future
– Bioplastics in packaging and products
– Recycling bioplastics
– Composting / fermentation
– When you can and can’t use bioplastics
– Discussions such as food vs. bioplastics
– Plastic soup issues
– Case studies
This event will take place at Impact Hub Amsterdam. Participation is physically possible if the corona measures allow it. Online participation is also possible via Zoom.
No costs for participation, but participation is only possible after confirmation of registration via: [email protected]
Note: participation is only for start-ups and SMEs with a Chamber of Commerce registration. When registering, please send your Chamber of Commerce no. and contact details!
This event is powered by ChemistryNL.