Cloud Computing for Nonprofits
Are you struggling with the problems of keeping a nonprofit organization running and trying to also make sure your phones, network, applications, hardware infrastructure are also setup and running in a secure environment?
• Have you backed up your files today?
• Do you have trouble finding IT support?
• Don’t have enough money to pay for it?
• If your organizations grows, do you have enough server file space or software capability?
• Can you receive office phone calls from your home?
• Are your applications up to date? Can you access them away from the office?
• Can you easily collaborate with your volunteers, donors, clients or staff?
Join us as we go over Cloud Computing and how you can become more efficient with it.
Presenter: D Carl Garrison
Professional Background: D Carl Garrison is the Owner at Superior IS. In this capacity, Carl is responsible for Executive Management. Carl holds a MS degree in Computer Science from Georgia Tech. He has lived in Houston since 1973. He is also active in/involved with Job Search Survival Mentoring.
ESCH Experience: Carl joined ESCH in 2013 and since then has helped more than 25 nonprofits through training and/or management consultation services. Carl’s areas of expertise are: Information Technology. He is also the expert for Cloud Computing for ESCH.