Communication in the Black Lives Matter Era: a Virtual Panel
As the movement for racial justice dominates the new and social media, communication experts are leading on important decisions that will have a long-lasting impact on brands and society. Our panelists will discuss topics like how to be a better ally, how changes today affect the next generation of communicators and how to encourage brands to take a genuine stance.
- Audrey Ponzio Rodriguez – CEO & Impact Strategist at APC Collective
- Leah Frazier – 2X Emmy Award Winner, Named Top 50 in DFW Innovation, Journalist, Publicist, Mode, Best Selling Author and TEDx Speaker
- Suzanne Parsonage Miller – President and Founder SPM Communications
- Jennifer Little – Lecturer at The University of Texas at Arlington, WYD Agency Partner
- Sherri Landry – Chief Marketing Officer at CEC Entertainment
- Emil Hill – Executive VP at Powell Tate Weber Shandwick
Join us and our lineup of panelists in celebration of Juneteenth on June 18 from noon – 1:15 p.m. for an important discussion you won’t want to miss.