15:00 - 18:00Event Category: Click to Register
Impact Hub Berlin
By 2050, 7 out of 10 people will live in cities. How can we nourish this growing population in a sustainable and inclusive way?
The Feeding the City startups have innovative solutions to this question!
Come meet them during this crisp demo day with a funky and interactive format and discuss with them how YOUR networks and tools can help scale the relevant solutions they put forward.
Here’s the agenda:
- 15.00 pm Welcoming
- 15.15 pm Panel Discussion between Food Startup (tba) & Bank of America
- 15.40 pm Elevator Pitches by Feeding the City Startups 1-3
- 16.00 pm Networking with Startups 1-3 (OURZ, Adavi Tableware, Langes Gemüseglück)
- 16.45 pm Elevator Pitches by Feeding the City Startups 4-7 (Benoo, Solarponics, nuShopy, Material Guide)
- 17.10 pm Networking with Startups 4-7
- 17.50 pm Closing
These are the Feeding the City Startups:
- Adavi Tableware – compostable tableware – https://adavi-tableware.com/
- Benoo – regional food box with recipes – https://benoo.co/de/
- Langes Gemüseglück – food waste composting system – https://langes-gemueseglueck.de/
- Material Guide – production transparency solution – https://www.material.guide/
- nushopy – ethnic recipe food box
- OURZ – blockchain-based supply chain transparency solution – https://ourz.world/
- Solarponics – solar-powered smart farm machines