HackHouston – The Blockchain Hackathon
Join Houston’s Tech Talent at the 1st Blockchain Hackathon
The Houston Blockchain Alliance, in collaboration with Houston Exponential and Ion Houston, invites you to participate in Houston’s 1st Blockchain Hackathon. The hackathon is part of the week-long Houston Tech Rodeo – a unique opportunity to access all things Houston and Tech.
This 24-hour hackathon will kick off on March 6 at 4 pm at the HX office at 410 Pierce St, Houston, TX 77002.
Prizes worth over $120,000 to be won!
Topic: Blockchain in Smart Cities
The agenda is as follows:
Friday, March 6:
- 4 pm – Registration Opens
- 4:30 pm – Pitch Your Ideas and Form Teams
- 5:15 pm – Speakers remarks
- 6 pm – Hackathon Begins
- 7 pm – Dinner
- 11 pm – Doors Close (attendees cannot work onsite overnight)
Saturday, March 7:
- 8 am – Breakfast
- 11:30 pm – Lunch + Speaker Remarks
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – Mentor Hour
- 5 pm – Pitch to the judges
- 6 pm – Winners Announced On Stage
- 7 pm – Doors Close
- Microsoft Azure credits worth $120,000
- Free 1-year, 6-month, and 3-month membership of the Cannon, including access to the Cannon Mentor Network
- Chance to earn free Hyperledger certification, and a mention on the Hyperledger blog about the winner’s team and solution