How the CDC evictions moratorium affected Houston
Recently, January Advisors analyzed the number of CDC eviction abatements in Houston. We’ve updated the numbers through the end of 2020 and would like to share them with you.
This webinar will provide an orientation to Harris County eviction data and an in-depth look at how we collected and analyzed it.
You don’t have to be an expert on evictions to attend! We’ll be reviewing:
– What is an eviction & when does it go to court?
– Evictions in Houston over time
– An overview of Houston eviction data and how it’s made available
– How to locate CDC abatements
– What we found in our analysis
This webinar is free to attend! Please RSVP at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AZMqzII7QiWObqwE5obsbQ.
No data experience required! You should attend if you are a:
– Journalist covering housing issues
– Housing advocate
– Concerned citizen
– Data nerd
– Data curious
Commentary on NPR’s Here and Now: https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021/01/08/houston-texas-evictions