How to Build a Compelling Pitch Deck
Are you startup in growth mode and need help building a compelling pitch deck? If so, join us for crash course on how to achieve this!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
– Lessons learned from interactions with thousands of start-ups from around the world
– Examples of what works and what doesn’t (based on investor feedback)
– Examine the intention behind and execution of a compelling pitch deck
– There is no one-size fits all pitch deck: learn how to to determine what works best for you
– Review a standard pitch deck checklist on how to build the most compelling pitch deck.
– Discuss ways to master your pitch for investors
– Understand your value proposition and answer the question: What are you doing and why should anyone care?
Here’s what you’ll get:
– A checklist of things to be considered and a template for outlining their deck
– Build a first draft of a compelling pitch deck and submit it for review
Hope to see you on September 30th at 9am PDT!
Paul Kallmes runs global startup and investor training programs. The former general manager of a co-working space in San Francisco, he has seen everything there is to see in the startup world. With a focus on helping foreign startups come to the US, he provides guidance in pitch preparation and practice, management processes, fund-raising, and international expansion.
The co-founder of Africa House in Redwood City, he works with tech ecosystems in numerous African countries driving start-up growth and economic development. He is also actively involved with startups, investors, universities and governments in Europe and Asia. A relentless focus on effective and efficient solutions characterizes all his activities.