16:00 - 17:00Event Category: Click to Register
Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Accelerator: Sustainable Food Systems – Applications Open!
Impact Hub Berlin is thrilled to announce the launch of our newest acceleration program powered by the Bank of America, the Impact Accelerator: Sustainable Food Systems 🎉 This partnership-focused accelerator offers a 3-months hybrid program exclusively designed for social entrepreneurs who are dedicated to addressing food systems challenges. If you’re based in Europe and ready to make a meaningful impact, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- Scale Your Business: Unlock the potential to scale your impact-driven business through our partnership-focused program.
- Expert Mentorship: Benefit from guidance and support from exceptional mentors with invaluable experience.
- Access to Partners & Organizations: Connect with Impact Hub Berlin’s partners and organizations, opening doors to exciting collaborations.
- Global Impact Hub Network: Become part of a thriving network of over 25,000 members worldwide, expanding your reach and influence.
- Hybrid Participation: Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid model, blending in-person and online engagement to suit your preferences.
- Equity-free: Retain full ownership of your venture as you grow and succeed.
📅 Join Our Online Office Hour Session:
Want to learn more about the Impact Accelerator: Food Systems? Join us for an informative online office hour session where our project team will be available to answer your questions and provide a brief introduction to the program.
🗓️ Date: 28.2.2024, Thursday
🕒 Time: 16:00-17:00 CET
📍 Location: Online (Link will be provided upon registration)
👉 Apply by Marc 10th!
About Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin is a team of visionaries helping entrepreneurs and their partners to create products and services that make the world a better place, since 2014. With a focus on strategic partnerships, community building and networking, Impact Hub Berlin provides tailored support, so impact ventures succeed in building socially, financially and environmentally sustainable businesses. In its incubator programmes, community events, matchmaking-formats and within its circular coworking space, Impact Hub Berlin fosters radical collaboration between startups, corporates, and public organisations to build an impact economy in service of people and the planet. Sign up here for news on our upcoming events.