Are you ready to take on an important relationship this year? Your relationship with time.
Is time not on your side? Maybe it used to be… but now that you’re working remotely, or kids are home, or fill in the blank, your relationship to time might just need some “marriage” counseling?!
How do you practice time management? Do your days feel like a battle to beat the clock, make deadlines, work on your passion projects, uphold standing commitments, prioritize chores, and avoid seemingly unavoidable distractions? Or, are you the opposite, being so productive, you can’t possibly keep it up and know burnout is coming?
If any of this rings true (and it’s not your reminder alarm), join us in this workshop to discover simple and even, dare we say, fun solutions to help you master time and fulfill your purpose, from wherever, whenever.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify your particular pitfalls
- Organize yourself and hold yourself accountable
- Plan brilliantly
- And most importantly, find ease in everyday activities as well as your most heartfelt and cause-related endeavors
This workshop is for you if you:
- Wish your calendar wasn’t your enemy
- Wanting to make a greater impact and just don’t know how to find more hours in the day
- Are balancing many priorities in the age of COVID-19 and could use a boost
- Have tried time management techniques in the past and they haven’t stuck
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $5 / month or $49 / year.
Laurie Gerber, Head Life Coach for the Handel Group
Passionate about personal development, Laurie has been coaching individuals and groups for over 15 years.
She spreads her message of empowerment through public speaking at events like the 2019 TedX Brooklyn, live international conferences, one-on-one coaching, virtual coaching courses, and on radio and in TV appearances such as the Dr. Phil Show and the TODAY show. Laurie also hosts daily community coaching calls and regular webinars for groups including General Assembly, AllBright, The Network of Women New York and Zoosk, providing life, sex, and relationship advice to thousands of humans per month.
Laurie considers herself an ‘angel recruiter’ because she is busy looking for other people who share her mission to instill more joy and peace in the world. She feels blessed to spend her days doing work that makes her proud and she is inspired by Handel Group clients for having the gumption and guts to look at themselves honestly.
She lives in Manhattan with her husband and three kids.
- 5:55 PM – Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
- 6:00 PM – Mastering Time presentation led by expert Laurie Gerber
- 7:00 PM – Q & A