Meet Impact Hub Ottawa’s Team of Coaches!
Get to know Impact Hub Ottawa’s Team of Coaches, available to all members to provide one-on-one expertise on a variety of topics. No questions? No problem! We’ll create a relaxed space for you to hear from each coaches, meet other members and potential members, and join breakout groups to dive into conversation together.
This event is perfect for anyone trying to level up in their personal or professional life, whether or not you’re a member. We hope to see you there!
Format: All the Coaches will introduce themselves and their field of expertise, then you and other audience members will be able to navigate through different breakout rooms to have your questions answered.
- Marley Lewington – Storytelling; branding; campaign development; communication and brand strategy; graphic design.
- Ashraful Hasan – Impact measurement; Designing Training and Mentorship Programs; Client Communication Protocols.
- Fred Sune – WordPress; Web Design; Website Improvement; SEO; Business processes automation.
- Mary Houle – Presentation delivery, Storytelling, Communication and Accent Clarity, Speech Coaching, Voice Therapy
- Emilie Wilcox – Business modeling; Risk management; Investment/financial analysis; Scaling; Financial and other internal controls.
- Eve Blouin-Hudon – Creative thinking; Positive psychology and well-being; Productivity and time management.
- Krysta Roney – E-commerce; Customer Discovery, Growth & Retention; Business planning; Business Coaching
- Adam Smith – Digital Strategies; Public Relations & Issues Management; Government Relations; Risk Management; Technology and Data Management.
- Sharon Nyangweso – Design thinking for inclusion; Equity in action; Community consultations; EDI/feminist lens; Digital communications.
- Harrison White – Corporate, personal, and sales tax; bookkeeping; incorporation.
Brown Bag Lunches are Impact Hub Ottawa’s weekly lunch & learns led by Hubbers, for members and non-members alike. Topics vary each week, but you’re always sure to learn something new!
- A link to register via Zoom will be provided once you sign up on Eventbrite
- This event will be recorded and shared with Impact Hub Ottawa members and all who register
Tickets are free! Enjoying our virtual programs? Help us continue to offer them by joining our community as a Virtual member
Looking for a home away from home? Perhaps a coworking membership is for you. Our bright and spacious office is open, with strict COVID-19 precautions in place, from 9-5, Monday to Friday. Find out more here.