Welcome to Impact Talks!
The word ‘Impact’ has been overused and misused in today’s world of green washing and disinformation.
Through our exciting new online series, Impact Talks, we want to put the meaning back into the word ‘Impact’ by welcoming entrepreneurs and experts who are helping to create real change to speak about the work they do and how others can become changemakers as well.
Join us each month to put some “oomph” back into your lunchtimes and hear from motivating speakers on the topics of:
- Sustainable Food
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Circular Economy
- Green Tech
These are the focus area of our four ecosystems, where we see the greatest potential for entrepreneurship and collective action. Get in touch to find out more about opportunities to collaborate!
Our speaker this month: Coco Stoppelli from Cocomoino
Cocomoino: Art, words and object to celebrate neurodiversity and spark joy, comfort, pride and acceptance.
“Hi, I’m Coco Stoppelli, a queer multiply neurodivergent (autistic ADHDer and more) visual artist and writer. I used art and words first to survive, and now to advocate for neurodiversity awareness, acceptance and mental health. I create art to spark joy, comfort and pride, and to share my lived experience. With my companion birds, I sing about both the uplifting and the difficult things.”
You will learn…
- about an uncommon entrepreneurial journey
- from the lived experience of a late-identified autistic entrepreneur, what it’s like to be one (beyond the stereotypes)
- about the challenges/needs of an autistic/neurodivergent person, in communication, workspaces, building their own business, partnerships & more
- for neurodivergents: accessing a peer’s lived experience