Social Impact Holiday Connector
Join us on Wednesday, December 2nd, for the virtual Social Impact Holiday Connector, one of Be Social Change’s largest online facilitated networking events, connecting purpose-driven professionals driving impact around the world from nonprofits, B Corps, social enterprises, sustainable companies, and corporate social responsibility departments.
Join us to reflect and celebrate the impact our community made in 2020, and the end of a crazy year. Hear from leaders about the state of the social impact sector during COVID-19. Strengthen purpose-driven connections, build new partnerships, learn best practices and resources, and enjoy an evening of meaningful online networking.
The Social Impact Holiday Connector is part of the on-going Connector Series, fiscally sponsored by Prime Produce Limited.
*Be Social Change Members access all our events for free! Become a member for $5 / month or $49 / year.
- 5:55 PM – Sign on to the event and introduce yourself in the chat
- 6:00 PM – Introduction to the event and what to expect
- 6:10 PM – Hear from experts in the field
- 6:30 PM – Introduction to facilitated networking
- 6:35 PM – Facilitated networking round one
- 6:55 PM – Share out resources or ideas you heard
- 7:00 PM – Facilitated networking round two
- 7:20 PM – Share out resources or ideas you heard
- 7:25 PM – Wrap up and what’s upcoming
- 7:30 PM – Event concludes
The Tomiak Foundation is a private foundation creating a more ethical society by permanently improving the treatment and living conditions of vulnerable people and populations. They fund programs and projects run by reputable 501c3 non-profit organizations. Focus areas have included ethical treatment for orphans, elderly people, veterans, and disadvantaged minority homeowners.
Bard’s Graduate Programs in Sustainability cultivate leaders who break through existing systems, innovating solutions to critical social, environmental, and economic challenges. Bard GPS students pursue cutting-edge master’s degrees in policy, business, or education, that embed extended field-based practical training and individualized career support. Their alumni are changing the rules through environmental policy, changing the game through sustainable business, and changing minds through environmental education.