Stanford’s International Women in Data Science (WiDS) London Conference
NEW DATE: 24 April 2020 – Online, via Zoom.
Tickets are necessary to send attendees login links. These changes are necessary given the Corona Virus and precautions to minimise the spread of the illness. The organisers are looking for creative ways to provide not only a conference, but the networking that it provides to attendees.
Women in Data Science London is hosting a technical conference that provides an opportunity to hear about the advances and research in a number of data domains. Learn how leading women in data are advancing, and connect with potential mentors in the field.
Any person is welcome to attend. The speakers are women, non-binary, or gender fluid.
Speakers (to be reconfirmed, given the adjustment in time and place) this year might include:
- Master Inventor, Mandy Chessell, CBE, FREng (IBM)
- CEO, Data & AI Solution Architect Lead, Viviane Ribeiro (MasterDataLab & BI do Brasil : Microsoft Regional Director & MVP)
- Professor of Econometrics, Duo Qin (SOAS)
- AI Policy Though Leader, Anat Elhalal (Digital Catapult)
- AI Technologist and Entrepreneur, Sepidah Chakaveh (Pixsellar Technologies)
- Business Intelligence Master and Practitioner, Eva Murray (Exasol)
See more about WiDS Stanford @ https://www.widsconference.org/