- The Science: Pathways for therapeutic intervention, big data and early detection/prevention and genetic approaches
- The Innovators: Companies building out new approaches to diagnosing, preventing and fighting neurodegeneration.
- Collaboration and Funding opportunities: Learn about areas of interest from the Dementia Discovery Fund, J&J and the NIH – National Institute on Aging. These leaders will discuss collaboration opportunities as well as strengthened initiatives and funding from the NIA.
方达律师事务所是中国第一家真正私人合伙律师事务所。作为中国商业领域公认的领先律师事务所，方达律师事务所致力于为中国和国际客户在各个行业提供专业服务，经常为不同商业领域的交易提供建议，例如资本市场、并购、私募股权、银行、结构融资、项目融资、一般公司、对内投资、商业产权、税收、知识产权、破产、电信、媒体和互联网等，帮助这些交易建立新的法律结构。 由于新冠肺炎的出现，初创企业的创始人在变化万千的创业环境中可能会面临许多新的挑战。在专注于资金筹集、科学和团队建设的同时，我们也不能忽视在不稳定时期有助于维持业务的法律服务。 在此次会议中，方达律师事务所的律师将帮助您了解在新冠肺炎的严峻疫情期间最关键的法律问题。 我们将讨论以下主题： 疫情对商业合同的影响: 对不履行义务的情况不予追究的法律依据（不可抗力或MAE等） 重新协商、修改、取消或终止合同的权利 风险评估和行动计划 远程签署合同；使用电子印章/签名 关于雇佣关系的问题: 劳动合同的变更/解除 工资和其他就业福利/权利 工作场所健康与安全 收集个人数据时的数据隐私问题
Fangda Partners is the first truly private partnership Chinese law firms. As a recognized leading PRC law firm in the commercial field, Fangda serves both PRC and international clients successfully in various industries and are continuously involved in, advising on, and creating innovative legal structures for transactions in a whole spectrum of commercial areas such as capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, banking, structured finance, project finance, general corporate, inward investment, commercial property, tax, intellectual property, insolvency, telecommunications, media and Internet. Founders of startups may face many new challenges in the evolving startup environment due to COVID-19. While you need to focus on fund raising, science and building team, you cannot ignore the legal functions that can help protect your business during uncertain times. In this session, lawyers from Fangda Partners will help guide you through the top legal issues that matter during this critical COVID-19 period. We will cover the following topics:
- Implications under Commercial Contracts
- Legal basis for excusing nonperformance (Force Majeure or MAE, etc.)
- Right to re-negotiate, modify, cancel or terminate the contract
- Risk assessment and action plan
- Remote execution of contracts; use of electronic chops/signatures
- Considerations on Employment Matters
- Amendment to/Termination of labor contract
- Salary and other employment benefits/entitlements
- Workplace health and safety
- Data privacy concerns when collecting personal data