05:30 pm - 07:30 pmEvent Category:
Impact Hub Houston
Impact Hub Houston PopHUB @ HX
410 Pierce, Suite 215
Houston, TX, 77002
You are cordially invited to AN ECONOMIC UPDATE hosted by Impact Hub Houston with guest speakers from Thrivent Financial.
It seems topics about our national and local economic temperatures are in the headlines every day. Should those headlines influence decisions around your financial planning and business strategies?
Join us for a conversation with David Wegenke, Texas Regional Vice-President at Thrivent Financial. David will provide an overview of the current economic status and explain what it mean for small business and startups in Houston. This workshop will help you use data to make wise decisions about your economic future and help you think through important scenarios to determine if you should start a business now or wait until you’re ready.
What information will be discussed in the economic update?
- Recap the economy’s performance during the previous quarter
- Information and stats on job growth, retail sales, corporate growth, international/domestic economy, long-term strategies, emergency funds, etc.
- Also, refers to several indexes and benchmarks, which measure the performance of certain market sectors.
- Provides a full picture of timing, demand and temperature of various business ventures.
- 5:30pm Networking & Sign-in
- 5:45pm Economic Update: Should I Start a Business Now…Or Wait Until I’m Ready?
- 6:30pm Workshop: How to Assess Your Situation
- 7:00pm Networking & Open Discussion
Disclosure: “No products will be sold at this event. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance agents/producers of Thrivent. For additional important information, visitThrivent.com/disclosures.”