06:00 pm - 08:00 pmEvent Category: Click to Register
Impact Hub Houston
The Black Sheep Agency
611 West 22nd Street, Houston, TX 77008
Houston, TX, US, 77008
Impact Hub Houston and Sketch City – Open Project Night 18th Edition
Come to Open Project Night hosted by Impact Hub Houston and Sketch City at the amazing Black Sheep Marketing Agency. Connect and collaborate with real, passionate people who are working on projects, ventures, and collaborations to improve to the city of Houston. If you have an idea, are working on something, or are looking for ways to collaborate with people who are doing work at the intersection of innovation and impact this event is for you! P.S. Our event is sponsored by Buff Brew!
Whether your project is in the seed idea stage, you already have been working on it for some time, or an individual interested in lending a hand and getting involved but are not sure quite how – Come! This event is for you.
You can absolutely bring your own idea to open project night or just come to listen! The event requires both a mixture of presenters and people from the community to support, listen, and collaborate with presenters!
Who: Open to all! even those just curious
What: Our event is Free. Drinks, light snacks, incredible people and innovative projects presented to improve Houston (in both small and big ways).
When/Where: Doors open at 5:30pm, event starts at 6pm ; Black Sheep Marketing Agency (611 West 22nd Street)
1. 6:00-6:30pm Meet + greet ; drink + light snacks
2. 6:30-7:00pm Project presentations – maximum of 2:30 minutes per project and each project leader must answer the following questions:
- Brief personal introduction + What is your project?
- What stage are you currently at?
- What are your next series of steps?
- What are you currently looking for in the way of talent/skills from the community?
3. 7:00pm-8pm Presenters breakout throughout the room and the community comes around their projects during…drum roll… Open Project Time!
Come join us!