Sure, you know you need to plan. Yep, it’s time to collect your thoughts, so you can tackle your big business ideas (for real this time). And certainly, you know you have to set the time aside to do this. But, every time you sit down to plan, you stare at your computer and it stares back at you.
Enter: The Brain dump. Simple as it sounds, that’s where all good plans start.
Christina will guide you through her method to help you get clear on — and develop a plan for — your biggest challenges surrounding business and managing “it all.” In this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Learn the mastery of the Brain Dump
- Learn pointers on balancing business and life
- Brain dump your life/work balance OR a business need
- Begin developing a useable roadmap from your brain dump
- Opening session (15 min) – 5:45 p.m.
- Interactive tips & brain dumping (50 min)
- Brain dump layout
- Brain dump work time
- Begin digital version of the brain dump (15 min)
- Three paths: work/life balance, marketing efforts, client experience
- Closing + Final Instructions (10 min)
WHAT TO BRING
- Markers (different colors and sizes if possible)
- You may want to bring your computer to get the most out of your brain dump.
*Impact Hub Members receive FREE registration*
About our instructor: Christina is the owner of WrightNow Results, which helps your organization strategically define your lines of Communications to save you money and frustration. After more than a decade in the high-pressure roles of government reporter and county employee, Christina set out to show others how to aim for a balanced, but successful lifestyles.