Become a Member …
Whether you’re an individual, a team of two, a growing start-up or ready to scale, you don’t have to take on the world alone. When you become a member of Impact Hub Houston, you’re joining an intentional, inclusive, and international community that’s passionate about helping you create the change you wish to see in the world.
- BE SEEN: You matter. As a member of Impact Hub Houston, we work to promote you and your work so more people can see and support your solution and the difference you’re making.
- BE HEARD: During your onboarding, we’ll get a better understanding of your theory of change and the impact you aim to achieve, so we can invite you to opportunities for collaboration, co-creating solutions, thought leadership, policy influence, and shaping positive outcomes in Houston and beyond.
- BE VALUED: As you create value for society, we want to make sure your efforts are appreciated in return. We’ll support you with opportunities for recognition, letters of recommendation, nominations for honors and awards, and deeper investments of time, talent, and treasure.
- FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- BE SEEN, HEARD, and VALUED:
- You may select up to 2 representatives from your organization to receive Community Membership Benefits.
- Your organization will be welcomed to our community with a digital feature across our social media platforms and newsletter.
- Your logo will be added to our Members and Partners Wall
- We will connect you with speaking and presentation opportunities that arise and are aligned with your mission.
- You will also receive access to our Event Space to host your own workshops and events!
- PRICING SCALE: Ecosystem Membership at the Annual level is $3,000 per year for organizations that make <$1MM in yearly revenue, and $5,000 per year for organizations that make >$1MM annually. Payment plans can be made available upon request.
ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE …
Build meaningful relationships with people like you who care about growing their ventures and making a difference.
Perks and Discounts
Get perks discounts from our SaaS partners, including Amazon, Google, Hubspot, Zoom, and more!
Special Programs and Events
Get FREE access to new opportunities!
Connect and collaborate with like-minded peers, partners, customers, and markets at Impact Hubs across the Americas, including Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and more!
Global Coworking Passport
Travel much? Connect with a welcoming community and cowork at any Impact Hub around the world.
HQ Coworking: Downtown Launchpad
All Impact Hub Members can drop in and cowork at our space at the Downtown Launchpad during regular business hours — with FREE and secure parking in the attached garage!
Need flexible work hours? Need meeting and/or event space? We also offer badged access, and classroom, conference, and huddle rooms you can reserve. Details will be shared with you during your onboarding.
Drop-In Coworking: The Cannon
Thanks to The Cannon partnership, Impact Hub Members can drop-in and work at any of their locations during regular business hours, as available.
Need meeting space? We have conference and huddle rooms available at the Downtown Launchpad! Details will be shared with you during Member Onboarding.
Pop-Up Coworking + Event Venues
Traditionally, Community Memberships are offered as virtual memberships that do not include workspace. However, we are passionate about reaching changemakers across this great city and connecting and growing our community; and that means we need to meet you and greet you where you are, too. We started Impact Hub Houston “pop-up” spaces to do this — they’re short-term, temporary spaces with free WiFi, coffee and tea, that will pop up around town for limited times, inviting you to cowork and commingle with the local community. As a Community Member, you’ll get advance notice of any upcoming pop-ups and receive instructions on how to access them.
We are committed to making Impact Hub affordable and accessible to changemakers, social entrepreneurs and supporters who want to be part of an inclusive and equitable community. By investing in membership, you are also investing in this community: Your participation helps elevate the work of emerging, early-stage leaders by supporting our scholarships, fellowships and educational programs. If you seek more ways to help scale our work and impact, please contact us!