18:30 - 20:00Event Category: Click to Register
Impact Hub Berlin
In Germany, the number of people out of work has risen by 40,000 month-on-month since March, according to the BA federal labour agency.
Whether you’re looking for new career opportunities or job hunting for the first time, it’s an intimidating scenario.
As Europe and other parts of the world reopen, it’s time to get out there and network – oh, wait! Is it safe? There are a lot of question marks over the game of networking, especially right now. Introducing yourself: yes. Shaking hands: definitely not!
We’ve always heard a lot that people are afraid of networking, even before COVID-19 complicated matters further. The little voices inside our heads tell us:
- “I don’t have the skills to network.”
- “I’m not ‘there’ yet.”
- “It will be embarrassing because [fill in the blank].”
The good news is: you are not alone! The Tribe for Career Happiness has your back.
Join us at our virtual event to connect your head to your mind and find out how you can network authentically and efficiently – whatever the situation.
In the session we will:
- Network with each other using an agile approach
- Examine our own existing networks: who is already there?
- Make networking feel less ‘awkward’
- Work on our empathy and create win-win scenarios
- Learn to position ourselves to connect to new opportunities online.
Are you ready to take this networking challenge and land yourself a job in the post-COVID-19 economy?
Sign up now to go on this journey together!
This event is brought to you by the Career Happiness Tribe at Impact Hub Berlin – where change goes to work.