10:00 - 12:00Event Category: Click to Register
Impact Hub King's Cross
Small Business Resilience Series
Webinar 3: ‘Optimising Digital Advertising’
Learn how you can take advantage of the opportunities to advertise your business using paid digital advertising platforms.
We will be keeping this as strategic as possible. We will talk more about what kinds of strategies could be applied to these platforms, rather than delving into the fiddly technical details (which you should only commit to exploring once you’ve worked out the right platform(s) for your business).
During this workshop you will:
- Establish whether you actually need paid advertising and learn about the symbiosis between organic and paid marketing.
- Learn about the bidding system and the metrics you need to know in order to measure paid marketing success
- Find out how to calculate what budget you need for paid advertising
- Discover which of the 4 main types (and 15 subtypes) of online paid advertising are best for your organisation.
- Take a journey a little deeper into Google Ads Search Marketing, including 18 ways to optimise your account at Campaign, Ad Group and Ad level.
This workshop will be best suited to those who are either completely new to paid online advertising, or who have been running some paid advertising and want to confirm they’re on the right path.
Daljeet (or DJ as he is better known) is a freelance marketing practitioner providing digital marketing strategy & services for ethical businesses that are changing the world. He founded Rainbow Dragon Digital to help entrepreneurs who are working on innovative, ethical and sustainability-focused projects to help them tell their stories and grow their organisations, implementing ethical marketing practice.
DJ matured his marketing expertise during his 6 years as the Marketing Manager at Growth Idea, which involved working with and training the firm’s 100+ coaching clients on marketing matters. DJ also co-founded and currently runs another business providing drag performance entertainment, Dragged Around London (currently on hiatus thanks to Covid!).
Who is this for? We created this series to support London based Small and Medium sized businesses to develop the resilience, agility, and confidence that will help them effectively navigate these uncertain times.
Webinars will take place every Thursday (10am -12pm) from October 8th until the 26th November:
22 Oct – Optimising digital advertising
TBC – Save money and time by automating your finance functions
TBC – Peer Learning: how to optimise remote working and increase efficiency
TBC – Panel Event: understanding crowdfunding and whether this is a good option for your business