12:00 - 14:00Event Category:
Impact Hub Houston
708 Main St
Houston, TX, 77002
About this Event
Houston consistently ranks as one of the top cities for economic growth potential, one of the best startup ecosystems, and THE city with the best food scene in the country!
But while much attention has been given to the local startup ecosystem, our local agricultural and food entrepreneurs are often overlooked. So how do we help local food- and agriculture-based innovators connect around shared goals, collaborate effectively, and access resources and guidance to help them grow their own paths to success? How do we cultivate the next agricultural automation startup, or the next Ritual or UberEats and the businesses that help those apps thrive?
Join some of Houston’s local food leaders to explore and address these challenges!
- Ecky Prabanto: Co-Founder, Greenway Coffee/Tropicales/Susu Kopi and Boba
- Kaitlin O’Brien: Roaster/Co-Founder, XELA Coffee Roasters
- Jimmy Tay Trinh: Chef/Founder/CEO, Naughty Noah’s Vietnamese Superfoods platform
- Daniel Garcia-Prats: Co-Founder/Director of Operations, Small Places LLC
- Moderator: Carlos Estrada, Manager, WeWork Labs
Many thanks to WeWork Downtown for hosting and providing food and beverages for this event!